vigneshkannan

Hi, I am Vignesh.K pursuing Final Year BE.Computer Science Engineering in Mailam Engineering college at Villupuram, today date is 17 Aug 2019, it's a rainy morning , it's a day I am started writing blog.

I want say about my knowledge, I am an average student in studies but I want to learn things practically that's why go with self learning, I am interested in the Topics, Computer Networks, Penetration Testing, Linux, Operating System.

I have practiced some of the things under penetration testing like nmap, metasploit, Burpsuit, shodan.

nmap is tool, used scan the vulnerability of the website and extract some information about the website like what are the protocols are active and open the server operating system and so on, the tool is open source we can download in the github, nmap.



metasploit is a hacking frame work, we can use metasploit to hack most of the device, I am a beginner in the metasploit, I have practiced some things in the metasploit they are hacking android device using the method is called reverse tcp connection and we can generate various payload to attack the victim, the payloads are pdf, android app, php, etc, metasploit-framework.



Burpsuit is a framework used to monitor the incoming and outgoing packets,
we can modify the data in the packet and Bruteforce it and find some valuable
information, it is not opensource the community version is available for free if you want pro version you need to pay for that, Burpsuit.



Shodan is a search engine, it is also known as the hackers google, it is used to know more information about site using IP address, It show's the location, ISP(Internet Service service Provider) of that server and what are all the port is active on that server and vulnerable things are also shown on that, shodan.



If you want know more things about this comment below, and I will share my Knowledge.

thank you for your visit.

  
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Software Freedom Day 2020

gobuster

Addition Game